The family blog for Peter, Karola, Samuel and Emma in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Wedding Music part 1
Since some people have been very insistent, here is the recording Chris, Karola and Peter did of Handel's Water Music during the wedding preparation:
We had a lot of fun working on it. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks! I'm glad there are insistent people! (I'm going to need a CD anyway, because even on my work computer I can barely hear anything. And yes, I did turn up the volume.) Love, Grandma
3 comments:
Thanks! I'm glad there are insistent people! (I'm going to need a CD anyway, because even on my work computer I can barely hear anything. And yes, I did turn up the volume.)
Love,
Grandma
Das habt Ihr sehr schön gespielt, wann habt Ihr nur geübt?
Vielen Dank, das war ene schöne Morgenmusik für mich.
Barbara/Oma
FYI, it worked perfectly on Ed's computer, so I am happy and looking forward to part 2.
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment