The family blog for Peter, Karola, Samuel and Emma in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Heinerfest
Below is a very silly recounting of our recent adventures at Darmstadt's local summer carnival ("Heinerfest").
(By the way, it seems like there's a bit of a sync issue with the audio... sorry about that!)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was very silly! But thank you. Glad you had fun. A roller coaster, even! Good for Sammy. (I know Emma will try anything!) I've been wondering if we would ever get any more posts... Love, Grandma
Don't want to complain, Hm Hm, but are you ever going to post anything again? Looking forward to seeing you in person before too long. Could use a fix in the meantime.
5 comments:
That was very silly! But thank you. Glad you had fun. A roller coaster, even! Good for Sammy. (I know Emma will try anything!) I've been wondering if we would ever get any more posts...
Love,
Grandma
Ich habe nicht allzu viel verstanden, aber das macht nichts - das Lachen ist wunderbar!
Herzlichst die Oma
Ihr seid tolle Quatschmacherkids!!!
HG Tante Mac
Don't want to complain, Hm Hm, but are you ever going to post anything again? Looking forward to seeing you in person before too long. Could use a fix in the meantime.
Post a Comment