Finally got to catch up on all the pictures! I love them all. And you too, of course. Sammy was certainly well celebrated! One is only 6 once, so why not? Glad to be able to see as much of the action as possible. I did not require a snack. I hope to hear a concert from Emma's violin before too long. And it was good to see pictures from Australia. What a great place! Love, Grandma I was wondering why Emma's dress was on backwards - but I guess you explained that!
3 comments:
Noch so ein entzückendes Zuckergesichtchen! Und mit lockigem Haar!
Kuss Bini
Finally got to catch up on all the pictures! I love them all. And you too, of course. Sammy was certainly well celebrated! One is only 6 once, so why not? Glad to be able to see as much of the action as possible. I did not require a snack. I hope to hear a concert from Emma's violin before too long. And it was good to see pictures from Australia. What a great place!
Love,
Grandma
I was wondering why Emma's dress was on backwards - but I guess you explained that!
Sammy kommt ins Schulalter, kein ganz kleiner Junge mehr und doch noch sehr süß.
Es grüßt die Oma
Post a Comment