Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here we go...

Photos of the two kids.


Synchronicity:




--------

I feel like the act of collecting photos of your multiple children is a kind of parenting Rubicon. But I guess we actually crossed the bridge itself a long time ago and this is just the inevitable result.

Oh well.

Here are a few bonus pics to round it out.




And the ice-cream store in town has reopened, which of course means: Chocolate-Face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I was beginning to despair! Thank you all too for the good video chat. So Sammy is a tickle monster and Emma is a good sport! It does the heart good.
Love,
Grandma Betsy

Bini said...

Wonderful!!! So ein toll-süßes-kunterbuntes-schnuckeliges Semmelemmchen-Puzzle!!!!!!
Knutschis Bini

tine said...

schöne bilder, schnuckelige kinder, semmelchen hat einen ziemlichen schub gemacht, und emmchen sowieso, ich staune und freu mich auf ein wiedersehen - um ostern rum?

liebe grüße aus tü