Time to wish Sam a happy 2, even though he won't be totally two years of age until about 4pm Darmstadt time. Anyway, it's June 13th now, so close enough. Sam's asleep, but we can watch a video of him reading a book and enjoying his new poster earlier on birthday-eve.
More on the goings on to come (eventually).
3 comments:
Lieber Samuel,
herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem 2.Geburtstag!!!!! Es ist einfach wunderbarphantastischhinreissendsensationellentzückend, dass es Dich gibt!!!!!!!!!!!
Wir freuen uns, dass wir mit Dir feiern konnten!
Jecki, Pauli, Hatti und Bini
Wow Sam,
I can't believe you're the big "0 2" now. You are growing up very quickly and seem to be conversing with great excitement and passion!
Happy Birthday and see you soon,
Uncle Tom
Hi Sam Sam,
I am glad to see that you still like gai-gais. In Shanghai we made a special visit to the park every morning to check on 3 lovely orange baby gai-gais that were living there in a kind of cave. I really wanted to bring them home with me, but we couldn't get them visas in time. I will show you a picture when we see you in August.
Love, Grandma Betsy
Post a Comment