The family blog for Peter, Karola, Samuel and Emma in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
yea! new pictures! Thank you. I love having new show and tell.Grandma Betsy
That's a happy camper. Are those more baby teeth I see coming in?
That's a good eye, Tom! The top two are indeed coming in. When they're finally at full strength Samuel will be up to 4 chompers.
Wow! He's so: 1) handsome 2) blonde (no surprise there) 3) toothy! See you all next month
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yea! new pictures! Thank you. I love having new show and tell.
Grandma Betsy
That's a happy camper. Are those more baby teeth I see coming in?
That's a good eye, Tom! The top two are indeed coming in. When they're finally at full strength Samuel will be up to 4 chompers.
Wow! He's so: 1) handsome 2) blonde (no surprise there) 3) toothy! See you all next month
Post a Comment