[The classic "line" from Samuel comes at about 1:10.] Thanks to our old friend Clara Schumann for supplying the music. You're the best, C.
And we'll follow up with some still shots.
Okay, actually that was an awful lot of shots. Samuel loves being out and is generally a good traveler but he REALLY hates car seats.
3 comments:
So schöne Fotos von Klein-Samuel und auch von Karola und Betsy im winterlichen Wald!
Und endlich wissen wir genau, dass Samuel nichts vom Fahren im Autositz hält.
Danke auch für die schöne Klaviermusik von Klara Schumann!
Liebe Grüße aus Darmstadt. die oma
I believe Sam either said, "Brrrr" or "I'm pooping", but either way, he looks very happy to be out and about. And the footage is looking better than ever...nice job with the editing and whatnot. I'm glad to see the Fugi is back to work and in good hands!
Wow! He's getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys in April!
Post a Comment