Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Postcards from Tom

First, a bit of follow up on last post's meditation upon Samuel's sleeping in this video of the little guy in the first stages of waking up. Short and sweet [the next video may well be long and tedious, so be thankful for the moment]. Incidentally, it is perhaps worth noting that Samuel is not really a "morning person" per se, by which I mean he's not so into waking up. Morning, as might be inferred from the last post, is something of a relative concept in our home right now.

Anyway, moving on. Samuel has started to get visitors.

Our most recent caller was Samuel's uncle, Tom. Fortunately for us, Tom just happens to be a professional photographer in New York. Here are a few of Tom's arresting postcards:

Wow! Many thanks, Tom. Those are beautiful shots!
I guess that's why he gets paid the big bucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In german wie say, "wir sind hin und weg", what a little big wonder, this sweet Samuel. And the professional postcard-fotos are super.
We want to visit Sam too, but we are so far from Boston......
See you in Germany!
Greetings & kisses
Pauli, Jecki, Hatti und Bini

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is such a lovely little sweet guy and I am looking forward to give him some hugs (I hope he will not be shocked by his big aunt Möni)! The postcards of Tom are wonderful - will we get a 2008 Samuel-calendar for christmas....?
Fat hugs and kisses
Auntie Möni