
Well we're getting close, and waiting. But first of all many thanks to Gundela, Chris, Giacomo & Philip who made our move possible. They moved all kinds of heavy stuff and convinced us that we needed to upgrade from a couch to a futon (resulting in not having to bring the couch up to the third floor...wait a minute...I think I'm beginning to realize what their motivations were).
Second many thanks to Oma Barbara whose tireless efforts around here have 1) made things go much faster, 2) has made things much cleaner, and 3) has kept us eating well. We've been hard at work doing the finishing up, cleaning at the old place and beginning to arrange things here at the new address.
Speaking of which, the new address is:
Peter Gilbert & Karola Obermüller
56 Norfolk St. #6
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
(617) 661-0373
The phone number is new but will not be working until at least Monday. My cell remains (617) 869-3211.
***
The exciting news today is that we're in early labor. Actually, we've been there for a while now and are in a wait-and-see mode until contractions escalate. The apartment is quiet, Karola is doing very well (and doing beautifully) and has been able to sleep in between contractions for some stretches. Things started in the middle of the night last night, so sleep is precious...I guess it was going to be anyway! Here she is seen to wiggle her toes, which, I understand, is a very promising sign..of something. In any case, we will hopefully update next time with the news that everyone is hoping for.
3 comments:
I am pressing all my thumbs for you four fighting heros and heroines! All the best and big, big hugs!
From auntie Möni
We are pressing all our thumps too. I hope, to see Godot (????) soon. Our new home looks very nice!
Greetings and kisses
Bini & Co.
i dreamed that the small guy is coming out!!! so i just want to check with you!!!! i miss you guys! i know you will do beautifully! lots of hugs,
g.
Post a Comment