Anyway, for those who've been asking for more Samuel photos, here's some from our comfortable room on the Charles River [you should be able to get to a slightly bigger version online at my site by clicking on it].






Sam, as you can see, stayed pretty well wrapped up. This is my favorite shot of "Burrito Boy" in his little portable crib / large baby-sized tuperware container:
8 comments:
Our first action this morning was looking on this blog - thank you for these wonderful fotos. Samuel is so a nice little boy!
Greetings from germany,
Jecki, Pauli, Hatti and Bini
Die neuen Fotos sind sehr schön!
Eure Pauline
file krüse fon jakob
Bitte mal in Rolis Emailpostfach schauen.
Alles Gute
Bini
Hooray! Congratulations. He's beautiful (even if he looks a little like E.T. in one of today's photos). Peter, cna you please emial me - I can't find your address. Thanks!
Anne Howarth
He is VERY cute!
celina <3
As promised right a few seconds ago - the comment from auntie Möni!!!
Samuel is the sweetest burrito boy I know and I ran the 100 km run in Biel/Switzerland last Friday for him: every km had been one year of his life - that means, he will easily reach the 100 years! Yipiieee!!!
All the best to all of you, MÖNI!!
Haha the shot of burrito boy is cute...I hope for his sake that the nickname doesn't stick with him too long. Nothing is worse than being 18 years old with the name burrito boy - although, perhaps, it is an upgrade from Klumpchen and better than the early nicknames that you gave me when I was young. Namely, “Chinese-Vegetable Head.”
Post a Comment